Look, Mike Harrington makes the greatest edits of all time. You’ll read that in a Kanye voice, I hope. If that fact alone isn’t enough to convince you to watch this bad boy I’ve decided to give you ten reasons why I think this edit is the shit.
10. It contains a group of shreds not commonly filmed together.
9. Jackie Lammert sets the gold standard in women’s headwear.
8. It’s possibly the first edit to ever using a Prince song?
7. Tyler Mays front board at :33.
6. A legitimate pretzel is done by a female snowboarder in a local video.
5. Dusty Miller earns “boss hog” trophy.
4. You don’t get to see a lot of Marquette edits.
3. Mac is wearing a Piranha Alley shirt.
2. Matt Ruhle continues his “I’m on fire” streak.
1. Whatever is going on behind Dusty at 2:49 is not only hilarious, but also relatable.
I mean there is a ton of other reasons why this edit is awesome, but those were just off the top of my head. It’s a pretty damn good list if you ask me. I am so pumped on everything that went down this season! Man, good stuff!