Where: Your Local Arbor Dealer
When: October 2016
Why: Bamboo Power Ply, Thunderhead Tips, Double Barrel II Core, Mixed Glassing, 360 Rails, Sintered Base
- The real bamboo topsheet not only looks rich but also adds unparalleled pop and strength to the entire board.
- Thunderhead Tip shapes make the Coda incredibly versatile for big mountain riding by adding speed in the deepest powder.
- The Double Barrel II Core is a lightweight poplar core with bamboo running along the rails for extra spring, edge hold and stability. The best of both worlds.
- By mixing Bi-axial and Tri-axial fiberglass the Coda is responsive edge to edge and off jumps with out being too stiff for all mountain cruising.
- 360 degree wrapped sidewall for all around durability.
- With a board that rides anywhere you want the extra durability and speed of the sintered base is a must have.
Personal Thoughts: Two thumbs up on this sucker. Rode it on a warm somewhat sloppy day and still had a blast, the rocker plowed through the mashed potatoes. Very predictable edge to edge without feeling dead under foot. The best thing about this board is even though it is an all-mountain board the twin shape and mixed glassing makes it predictable enough to ride in the park. I wouldn’t recommend it as a specific park board but definitely don’t second-guess taking some hot laps when the fresh stuff gets tracked up!